Jan 1, 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.00 Sale
2 INSTAGRAM STORIES + 1 FEED POST
*This is the standard promotion without any add-ons included.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Add to Cart all the dates when you want to be promoted
- If the promoter DENIES your offer, you will get a refund w/in 24 hours.
- If the promoter ACCEPTS your offer, you will receive an email w/in 24 hours and you can continue to discuss the details of your promotion.
- Once everything is finalized, the promotion is launched on the booking date.
- After the promotion, you will rate and write a review of your promotion and your experience with the promoter.
- Name: Todd Giannattasio
- Instagram: @easyguycooking
- # of Followers: 10,386
- Location: Montclair, NJ
- 10 or more keywords that describe you to sponsors.
cooking, foodie, food blogger, entrepreneur, dad, parenting, lifestyle, health, wellness, recipes, eating
- What persuaded you to become an influencer?
People seemed to like the content I was putting out, and it just seemed to snowball. When brands started reaching out to me to send me free products I thought it was cool
- Why do you want to be an influencer?
I'm happy to connect a good company that I like to my audience when it’s aligned and makes sense, and if I can get paid for doing it then even better.
- What do (did) you do aside from being an influencer?
I am an entrepreneur running a marketing agency, Tresnic Media. I'm also building a startup, Growth Suite. I am the marketing advisor for Propelify.
- What are some of your interests and favorite hobbies?
Being with my wife and daughter. Eating. Cooking. Creating content and building communities.
If you’re looking to get your brand in front of foodies, food bloggers/entrepreneurs, or parents, then I would be a great fit to collaborate. My audience is food and wellness-focused, where many have an interest in blogging and entrepreneurship. I'm a Suburban Main Street entrepreneur and dad with a toddler who's always on the go (I live about 12 miles from NYC), the perfect scene for your products in use.
- Book in advance
Make sure you give the promoter enough time to plan and execute the promotion, especially if you want to send promotional materials (t-shirt to wear, products to promote, banner to show, etc.)
- Trust your promoter
There's a reason that your promoter has been able to gain a strong following. Let them know your goals and your suggestions for each sponsored promotion but you need to trust that the promoter will be looking out for your best interest. They want you to come back!
- Repeat promotions are more effective
We recommend that you sponsor more than one date because you don't really see any results with just one post. Their followers need to see your brand repeatedly for you to really gain the most benefits. But make sure they're at least one week apart!
- Include benefits for the followers
Your promotions would make more impact if you can provide the promoter with some kind of gift (not just a discount) for their followers. You can provide free giveaways, complementary gits for a number of followers, etc. Your promoter will love you for it!
- Give your promoter some love
Make sure that you also give your promoter some exposure on your social media to give your promotions more exposure. Your promoter will definitely appreciate it too.