Apr 11, 2019
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $105.00 Sale
2 INSTAGRAM STORIES + 1 FEED POST
*This is the standard promotion without any add-ons included.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Add to Cart all the dates when you want to be promoted
- If the promoter DENIES your offer, you will get a refund w/in 24 hours.
- If the promoter ACCEPTS your offer, you will receive an email w/in 24 hours and you can continue to discuss the details of your promotion.
- Once everything is finalized, the promotion is launched on the booking date.
- After the promotion, you will rate and write a review of your promotion and your experience with the promoter.
Estimated Earning per Post & Engagement as of December 21, 2018
- Name: Tamir Buchanan
- Instagram: @tamirb_
- Location: Dallas, TX
- 10 or more keywords that describe you to sponsors.
Menswear, Streetwear, Fashion, Creative Director, Entrepreneur, Dad, Sports Athlete, Food & Fitness
- I've worked with 9fivers eyewear, Calvin Klein, The Bad Alliance, Rustic Dime, Mountain Dew for their "Ugly Christmas Sweater Campaign", Samuel Hubbard Shoes and multiple other brands (streetwear and menswear).
- WHAT will you do to promote your sponsors?Our standard promotion includes 2 stories and 1 feed post on Instagram.
- WHO are your followers?Dallas, New York, Houston & LAAges 18-3460% - Men | 40% - Women
- WHY should sponsors choose you?
I provide innovative, creative, promotional content to the masses that usually hasn’t been seen or done before visually.
- HOW will you promote your sponsors?
I will attempt to provide my sponsors the most effective exposure by making sure their brand or products is very obvious in my promotions.
- WHEN will you promote your sponsors?
I post on my story and feed based off of the statistical analytics of when the best times for me to post are according to my following.
- Book in advance
Make sure you give the promoter enough time to plan and execute the promotion, especially if you want to send promotional materials (t-shirt to wear, products to promote, banner to show, etc.)
- Trust your promoter
There's a reason that your promoter has been able to gain a strong following. Let them know your goals and your suggestions for each sponsored promotion but you need to trust that the promoter will be looking out for your best interest. They want you to come back!
- Repeat promotions are more effective
We recommend that you sponsor more than one date because you don't really see any results with just one post. Their followers need to see your brand repeatedly for you to really gain the most benefits. But make sure they're at least one week apart!
- Include benefits for the followers
Your promotions would make more impact if you can provide the promoter with some kind of gift (not just a discount) for their followers. You can provide free giveaways, complementary gits for a number of followers, etc. Your promoter will love you for it!
- Give your promoter some love
Make sure that you also give your promoter some exposure on your social media to give your promotions more exposure. Your promoter will definitely appreciate it too.